Friday, September 6, 2013

Leaders You Would Follow





Be the kind of leader that you would follow. Sounds like great advice. The question I ask myself is what kind of leader is that?
It Did not take me long to put some character traits that I look for in those that I choose to trust and put my confidence in.


High Energy                                                                                                                                              Who wants to follow a dud. I like leaders who look alive and have a pulse.

Hard Worker.                                                                                                                                              The saying is true "don't ask your people to do something your unwilling to do. Yourself." Great leaders are not afraid to get dirty, and put in the extra time that is needed to GET IT DONE!                                                                                                                         

Allow For Mistakes.                                                                                                                                Good employees make mistakes. Great leaders allow them to. Not sure who said it but it's right on.

Visionary/Dreamer.    
I tend to look for leaders who have a fresh, new and exciting vision. I love the leaders who can dream bigger than themselves and their organization.    

These are not only leadership traits I look for in leaders I follow, but certainly ones I want to exemplify as I lead as well.                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment