Have you ever been a part of an event that you had such a great time at that you wanted to do again? One of those events for me took place last Sunday night at Sugar Grove Church. We called it Trunk or Treat. Some churches design this event to be a Halloween alternative, while others refer to it as a fall festival. I just wanted this to be a place where families could come and experience a fun, safe and positive environment. Quite a few families that came were on are church campus for the very first time, and church families did a fantastic job of inviting their neighbors, friends and co-workers.
I hope this was a great experience that they won't soon forget.
1. 900 people walked onto our campus.
2. 100 volunteers spent the evening interacting with families.
2. Thousands of pieces of candy were handed out.
3. A positive spirit in all those who attended.
4. The bar was set high for next year.
Check out some of the action.
Video is coming soon.