Friday, October 18, 2013

Embrace New Seasons Of Life




What kind of season of life are you in right now?

Seasons of life change for individuals, families, and organizations sometimes as often and as quickly as the seasons of summer, spring, fall, and winter do.
My family and I just walked through one of those changing seasons. 

For the last eight months my family and I have been living in a a three bedroom apartment in Palatine Illinois. Before you start feeling sorry for us you should know we loved it. That space and the environment was what we needed for that season. It was an exciting adventure for sure. 
As one season came to a close at Bourbon Square a very exciting one was already in the works and about to begin.  As quickly as one season came to an end another new SEASON began.  

Three weeks ago my family and I moved from Burbon Square to a great subdivision in a fantastic town called Wauconda!                                                                                     
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing we feel in this moment!  We had positive expectations coming into this new adventure, and this new season is proving to be every bit as exciting as we hoped and dreamed it would be.

Seasons come and go, and fortunately for my family we have been enjoying some OUTSTANDING ones!

So if you're in a bad season right now the good news is it will come to an end. There is hope.

If you're in a fruitful season my advice to you would be to saver and enjoy every second of it because seasons change quickly, and you just don't know what the next one will turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment