Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday's Recap


I was given another opportunity this past Sunday to speak at Sugar Grove Church. I am very grateful for the opportunity and look forward to doing it again. If you missed it, here is a little recap of my talk.

Question
What qualities does God look for in a servant leader?
Quality #1
Spirituality
Quality #2
Humility
Quality #3
Integrity

Here are a few more things from Sunday's talk.
  • Rod Blagojevich, Kanye West, Taylor Swift and Jerry Falwell were all used as examples in Sunday's talk. (That's right, I mentioned Blago.)
  • To have a spiritual heart means that your whole life is in harmony with God's. (Like King Davids I Samuel 13:7)
  • Humility means serving faithfully and quietly, and you don't care who gets the glory.
  • Integrity is what you are when no one is watching.
It was an amazing day. Have not seen all the results from Sunday, but I know of at least one person at this point who rededicated their life to Christ. Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment