Thursday, September 2, 2010

Video Curriculum Review From Saddleback



BFF Lessons
  • Love Matters Most
  • Love is Kind
  • Love Speaks the Truth
  • Love is Forgiving
  • Love is Not Selfish
  • Love is Sharing Christ With Other
What I liked about this series.
  • I liked the theme. BFF (Best Friends Forever)
  • The Artwork was probably my favorite.
  • I'm a big fan of video and it was a part of each episode.
  • The activities they offered were easy to do and required little preparation.
  • You can edit the material to fit your students.
What I didn't like about this series.
  • The video portion of each episode was a little short in length.
  • I thought the media also lacked some creativity.
  • They also put all their quiz and bible memory on powerpoint. Would love to see them use motion backgrounds instead
The elementary students caught on to the theme the very first week and responded well to it the rest of the series.
At the end of the day I would definitely use this video curriculum from Saddleback again.

No comments:

Post a Comment