Thursday, August 5, 2010

Define A Win


A while back I was at the "Drive" conference in Atlanta, and Andy Stanley in one of his sessions was talking about defining a win. I loved it! So, that got me thinking about the teams and ministries that I lead. At the end of the day what does a win look like for them. Would they even know what that is supposed to look like.


Sports teams define a win pretty easily. Basically whoever scores the most points at the end of the game wins. That's an easy one.

But we're not a sports team, so defining a win is going to look a little different.


Here is how I defined the win for one of our ministry teams.

share Gods love - connect with kids - have fun.


By clarifying the win it gives my team a goal of what they should be working towards every time we open the doors for kids.

In your job or ministry what's a win for you, and does your team know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment