Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go, Go White Sox

I loved being at the ballpark this year. I am talking about  US Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox!!   Watching a Sox game on TV is fun, but there is nothing like the feeling of being there live. The sights, sounds and smells make the experience unforgettable, and sharing it all with the people I love is the best.
This season, I was able to take Dawson and Malia to their very first White Sox game. They did outstanding! I can't wait to take them back next year.

Ballparks aren't like they used to be. Back in the day you would go just to watch the game. Now they have created a family friendly experience. You've got restaurants, shopping, Southpaw, fundamentals area for coaching clinics, practice areas and skills and a fireworks show on Saturday nights during home games that is better then most fourth of July displays. So you're not just coming to the ballpark anymore just to watch baseball, instead you will get a whole package of fun entertainment designed for the whole family.

Once again, I had a great time visiting U.S. Cellular Field. Can't wait til next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment