Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday

We do like to celebrate birthday's at the Koehler house. For our family it is a time where we go all out for that person and celebrate their day. This month it is my wife's birthday. It is a busy month for her. Not only is it her birthday but she is due to have a baby today! Wow! That is a lot going on. So I thought I should put a little extra into it considering all that she has been through these past nine months. God knows I could not do it!!

For her birthday this year I wanted to do something we have not dun before. So one of the things we did was drive into Chicago to Navy Pier for a boat ride. It was amazing! To be out on the water with my favorite person on the planet and looking in at the greatest city in the world (Chicago) was outstanding!







Happy birthday to my wife Abigail!

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet Joshua...I'm very impressed. My favorite is the comment "God knows I could not do it!!" That was priceless. Nice pictures. Happpy Baby soon!

    ReplyDelete