Here are some of the things I picked up from Kat that I believe makes her a great leader.
1. Great leaders are generous. (definitely not my strongest virtue)
2. Great leaders care about, and put people first above everything.
3. Great leaders see potential in people, and then give them a shot to change the World.
4. Great leaders have an attitude of thankfulness.
5. Great leaders take risks.
I have to keep working on the generosity piece as I lead. Out of those four which one do you need to grow and improve on?