Friday, November 4, 2011

Guest Follow Up


Guest follow up for companies is a big deal. To keep their customers this is critical. A couple of weeks ago a company I was working with sent me a quote that I had requested, and pretty quickly after that they sent me a follow up e-mail. This is what it said.

Thank you again for allowing me to provide you with a quote! This email is to verify that you received the quote and to see if you have any further questions or concerns. If so please contact me and I will be happy to assist you further.
 

Kind Regards,
Kristie H.
Customer Service



I thought that was pretty awesome. That made me stop and ask a great question.
Why is follow up so important?
I was reading a great article the other day that gave three reasons why it's so important.
One of the reasons why guest follow up is so important is because visitors need you to start the conversation. 
Check out the other two reasons  here

No comments:

Post a Comment