Friday, October 14, 2011

First Impressions For Your Guests.



I'm always looking for ways to improve the guest experience at Kidtropolis each weekend. It's a big deal. One of the important things that makes a big impression is guest follow up. I  personally send an e-mail to each new family that checks in every weekend. One of the key things I include in this note is a guest survey. This simple ten question survey takes seconds to complete plus gives us great feedback about how we are doing. The survey software I use is from surveymonkey.  You can edit your survey to fit the questions you want to ask. I also include the link right in the E-mail so it is easy for guests to click on and do right away. 
This survey is done online, so there is nothing they have to mail in or return. 
Did I mention it's FREE!! 


What are some things you do to create a great first impression for guests?
Next week I'll talk about why guest follow up is so important.


No comments:

Post a Comment