Friday, July 22, 2011

VACATION

I love vacations! My family and I had a chance to go see my brother Eric and his family out in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. It was a sweet time. The big highlight was meeting Cambree Koehler for the first time. She's the newest addition to there family. Thirteen people in all between our two families. Awesome! My brother is the lead pastor at Fellowship Church. It's a special place. They are truly redefining church in that area. I captured a little of our trip on camera. Take a look.

Can't wait for next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures Josh!!! You took a lot of everyone!! I love the picture of you and George!!! And you sitting at the press conference table!!!! Thanks for all the pics of Cambree. She is adorable!! So glad it was a special vacation!

    ReplyDelete