Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Traditions


What is your favorite time of year? My family loves the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas season. My kids love the anticipation of parties, presents, candy, cousins and family. My wife and I love it because it means pulling out those traditions that we have grown to love.

One of those traditions that we just started with our family is going to the circus the day before Thanksgiving. not just any circus, Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey Circus. They call it the greatest show on earth. This year the theme was "Funundrum." Funundrum kept the energy going as each extraordinary act blended with heart racing thrills. It was beyond imagination. You have to check it out if you ever get a chance.

Family traditions are a big deal. The circus is one of those for my family.
What traditions does your family like to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment