Friday, May 14, 2010

Drive 2010



The 2010 Drive "Take It Off Road" Conference was sensational this year. Andy Stanley and North Point church put on an amazing 3 day ministry gathering. I've had a lot to think about since I have been back, so I thought I would give you a little recap of my time at "Drive."


Highlights of my trip:
* Hanging out with the Sugar Grove team for 5 days. They are fantastic.
* Our wives got a chance to come along with us this year. I loved the fact that my wife and I had
a chance to experience the main sessions and all the breakouts together.
* Experiencing all the creative environments at North Point Church.
* Watching the Kids Stuff Live show on Wednesday night.
* Sitting in on Andy Stanley's main sessions.
* Participating in the worship that opened up the conference on Monday night. Wow!

Favorite Quote:
Your children's ministry should be more fun then a birthday party.

I'm really looking forward to applying the principles and ideas I took from North Point this year. The weeks and months ahead for the children's ministry of Sugar Grove Church are going to be taken off road!


No comments:

Post a Comment