Christ Community exists for...
Belonging - Growing - Serving - Reaching.
Eric's talk - A Heart For Community Impact
1. God brings His case (vv. 1-2)
- God says, what have I done to deserve this.
2. Reminders of God's goodness (vv. 3-5)
- Brought you out of Egypt
- Redeemed you.
- Sent you Moses and Aaron.
- Remember my faithfulness.
3. What does God require? (vv. 6-8)
- Acting justly - means not taking advantage.
- Loving mercy - means there is a need, will I meet it?
- Walk humbly with God - means God is the one who makes requirements in our life.
- V.8 has a whole lot more to do with what we do outside of church then it does inside the church building.
The facility they have is great. One of their environments is called the "Hub." It is the student ministry hang out along with other venues they use it for. It is remarkable.
The children's wing was great. They have some pretty cool environments for kids. The one thing I noticed was that each class had a lot of space. When we checked in they also gave us a neat little gift bag with some info about the kids ministry. I was impressed.
I walked away from Christ Community Church with the impression that they place a high priority on community service.
They didn't just talk about it this past Sunday, you could tell they actually do it.