Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Next Big *Star*

He has been called "the most exciting prodigy since LeBron." He is also known as baseball's chosen one. He is on the cover of this months Sports Illustrated magazine.
His name? Bryce Harper.




Sports Illustrated writer Tom Verducci says Bryce has faster bat speed than Mark McGwire. He also hit the farthest home run ever in Tropicana Field. (Tampa Bay Rays) 502 feet. Wow! He is being compared with other high school greats like Justin Upton, Alex Rodriguez and Ken Griffey Jr. That's pretty good. Bryce Harper could be baseball's next big *star.* Did I mention that Bryce Harper is only 16 years old!!

#So that got me thinking. In the children's ministry that I lead, who is my next big *star?* Who am I targeting as the next big thing to help lead the kid ministry at Grace Bible Church. God knows I can't do it alone. God knows I don't want to do it alone. So who is it? #That's the question I leave with you. Who are you targeting in your company, the place you do ministry, or the job you work as the next big *star.* It could be someone who does life along side you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment