What was your favorite movie in 2008?
Superheroes, spies, and animated animals dominated the box office, with moviegoers flocking to theaters to see a little bit of everything, from new heroes to old favorites. Here are the top ten highest grossing films at the domestic box office this year.
These are the movies the kids in your children's ministry went to go see this past year.
10. HORTON HEARS A WHO - 154,529,439
7. MADAGASCAR: ESCAPE 2 AFRICA - $172,332,000
6. KUNG FU PANDA - $215,434,591
5. WALL-E - $223,749,872
Here is the rest of the list.
9. TWILIGHT - $158,461,000
8. QUANTUM OF SOLACE - $161,300,000
4. HANCOCK - $227,946,274
3. INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL Skull - $317,023,851
2. IRON MAN - $318,313,199
1. THE DARK KNIGHT - $530,750,228
Four out of the ten movies on this list are geared towards kids.
Here is a couple of questions I think we probably all ask ourselves about children's ministry.
Should we be useing secular media in our ministries?
Should we only be useing Christian media?