Friday, January 11, 2008

Koehler Family

The greatest thing on the planet is my family. Wow! Just look at them and you will understand what I am talking about.
My wife Abigail is outstanding! I would not be where I am today without her. She loves to scrapbook, enjoys shopping, and everything she is involved with is guaranteed to be done with excellence, and her absolute favorite thing to do is spend time with her kids.


My daughter Malia is 4 and very smart. She loves to color, go shopping, hang out with Grandma, spend the night with her best friend Cailee and she loves to play with all her friends in the neighborhood. My son Dawson is two and he loves the Chicago White Sox! He has great taste. He is high energy, has a very big vocabulary, loves to smile, enjoys drinking pop, is very intense about just about everything and is a lefty. That's my family! They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment